Niso Furniture LTD is the owner of the website www.niso.co.il and products (the “Website” and “Products“, respectively).
For any questions or concerns, please contact us by using the following link.
Which Information may we collect?
- We may collect various kinds of information, as follows:
- Personal Data:
- Personal Data:
- Email address
- Home address
- Phone number
- Transaction information including payment information
- IP address and other browsing or computer information
- Non-Personal Data:
Any information which cannot be used to identify you in person.
- Some information may be mandatory provided by you to us, as part of the process of using the Website or buying our Products, and some information may be collected by us during the services. Please be aware that some information may be related to others (for example: referrals to friends etc.), so be sure you are allowed to provide such information.
What use do we do with your Information?
- Personal Data
- Access and Use: Any Personal Data provided to us by you, in order to obtain access to any functionality of the use of the Website or the process of buying Products, may be used by us in order to provide you with access to the required functionality and to monitor your use of such functionality.
- A Specific Reason: Any Personal Data provided to us by you for a specific reason may be used by us in connection with that specific reason.
- Marketing: Any Personal Data provided to us by you may be used by us to contact you in the future for our marketing and advertising purposes, including without limitation to inform you about new services or products we believe might be of interest to you, and to develop promotional or marketing materials and provide those materials to you.
- Statistics: Any Personal Data provided to us by you may be used by us for statistic reports containing aggregated information.
- Non-Personal Data
Since Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify you in person, we may use such data in any way permitted by law.
Which Information do we share with Third Parties?
- Personal Data
We have no intention of selling your Personal Data to any other third party.
However, naturally there are circumstances in which we may disclose, share or transfer your Personal Data, without a further notice, as follows:
- Required by Law – If we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law, including but not limited to, orders by any governmental entity, court or any other judicial entity, in any jurisdiction.
- To Prevent Wrongdoing – If we believe in good faith that disclosure is required in order to prevent any kind of illegal activity, fraud or civil wrong.
- Marketing – We may disclose Personal Data for purpose of marketing or advertising the Services.
- Statistics – We may disclose Personal Data for purpose of production of statistic reports containing aggregated information, which would be transferred to third parties in order to promote the Products.
Without derogating from the above, we shall provide some of your Personal Data to the other side of a transaction, in which you may wish to participate, as a buyer or as a seller. We shall do that in order to establish trust between the parties of such transaction.
- Non-Personal Data
Since Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify you in person, we may disclose such data in any way permitted by law.
What about Children?
We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to use the Website, disclose Personal Data or information, and do not knowingly allow our users to share Personal Data or information, from or about a child under the age of 13. If we find out that a user is under the age of 13, or that the Website contains Personal Data or information, from or about a child under the age of 13, we will delete all Personal Data and information submitted by this user and his account as quickly as possible. If you know of a user of the Website who is under the age of 13, or if you believe that we have Personal Data or information, from or about a child under the age of 13, please report us on [email protected].
Links to Other Web Sites
The Website may contain, or third parties may provide, links to other Internet websites, services or resources. Because we have no control over such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any use of or reliance on any such content, advertising, products, services or other materials available on or through any such website or resource.
Storage and Security
We are strongly committed to the protection of your Personal Data and information, and we will take reasonable technical steps, which are accepted in our industry, to keep your Information secured and protect it from loss, misuse or alteration. However, if you notice a risk or any security violations, we advise you to report to us on [email protected], so we can resolve it as soon as possible.
We recommend that you use, disclose and share your Personal Data and information with caution and don’t give out Personal Data and information unless it is necessary, as we cannot guarantee the security of data over the internet and cannot control actions of other users of the Services with whom you choose to share Personal Data and information.
Notice and removal
You may, at any time, inform us that you wish to remove your personal data from our servers by a written request to [email protected], and we shall remove your personal data in reasonable time.
Please be advised that after such removal of personal data, you shall not be able to use our Services any more, unless you provide us the required personal data again.
Cookies are required by the Services in order to provide you with the best functionality.
Our uses of cookies include, but are not limited to: storing your usernames and passwords; analyzing usage of the Website; customizing the Website; and personalizing and delivering advertisements that may be displayed to you. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
Many browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some of the features of the Website. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser will not remove flash cookies.
- Dispute Resolution